Field portable remote sensing and mining spectrometers and
Compact, portable laboratory spectroradiometers:
- Selectable foreoptics: lens, fiber optic, diffuser or integrating sphere
- 350-2500nm, 320-1100nm spectral range
- Available as a spectroradiometer for spectral radiance and irradiance measurements- factory
calibrated with NIST-traceable reference standards
- Typical Applications- Ground truthing, soil analysis, environmental measurement, remote
sensing & research, forestry, mineral reflectance, mining exploration, vegetation studies
- Selectable foreoptics: fiber optic lens, diffuser, or integrating sphere
- 350-2500nm, 280-2500nm, 350-1900nm, 280-1900nm or 320-1100nm spectral range
- Ideal for spectral radiance and irradiance measurements- calibrated with NIST-traceable
- Typical Applications- Environmental monitoring stations, lab measurement, classification
of solar-simulators and LEDs, radiometric calibration transfer, microbial diversity studies
Full range UV-VIS-NIR lab spectrometers
- 350-2500nm spectral range
- Integral dark shutters & automatic exposure control for fast, one-touch operation.
- Wireless Bluetooth operation
- Diffraction grating based optics with no moving parts- can be mounted in any orientation for
trouble free operation.
- Typical Applications: reflectance, transflectance, transmittance and spectral wavelegth
measurements, vegetation research, mineral analyasis
LF series single photodiode array spectrometers:
- 650-1050nm; 512 channel silicon photodiode array (LF-880)
- 900-1700nm; 512 channel InGaAs array (LF-1250)
- 1000-2500nm; 256 channel extended InGaAs array (LF-2500)
- High speed update rate available for on-line process monitoring
- Fiber optic or fixed lens spectrometer configurations available
- USB and wireless Bluetooth communication
- Typical Applications: Laser measurements, moisture analysis, analyte detection
1 Canal Street ◊ Unit B1
Lawrence, MA 01840 USA
Tel: 978 687-1833 ◊ Fax: 978 945-0372
Copyright © 2016 Spectral Evolution, Inc
spectrometers are made
in the USA.
SPECTRAL EVOLUTION manufactures state of the art UV-VIS-NIR-SWIR full range
spectroradiometers, spectrophotometers and spectrometer systems for laboratory or
handheld portable use. Our systems are used worldwide in analytical, environmental,
industrial and medical diagnostics markets.
The oreXpress spectrometer and EZ-ID software are trademarks of Spectral Evolution, Inc.